Saturday, November 17, 2018

November 13, 2018: indecisiveness

For anyone who is actually paying attention, I didn't post a picture for Nov. 12.   I took one, but it was of my coworker's kid and I didn't ask permission to post it... 

Today was parent teacher conferences and also picture day.  95% of the time I don't care what I put on in the morning.  I grab something out of the closet, throw on a necklace and call it good.  I don't know why the combination of being seen by all the parents and also having my picture taken threw me into complete anxiety attack this morning.  (Have I mentioned before how weird my brain is and how it just freaks out for no reason sometimes, without any warning)??   Again, on a normal day I grab the first thing I see in the closet and I'm good, but today I think I tried on 15 different outfits.  Hated them all.  Ended up wearing the first outfit I had tried on.  Was 30 minutes later to school than I usually am.  And was in a bad mood about it all morning (until Amira texted and told me she was picking up Starbucks for us).  Immediately made me forget the trauma of the morning ;)

*Since this day I have completely returned to normal and have been able to dress myself in the normal 3 minutes.  Praise Jesus, because I have no idea what that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment