Saturday, November 3, 2018

November 1, 2018: ceiling fan #2? 3?


I can't remember how many times this year I've forgotten to take a picture until I'm laying in bed looking up at the ceiling, but I know it's been at least a few.   This picture might suggest that I had a dull day and not much happened, but it was actually the complete opposite.

We had our assembly today, and the kids were incredible!  It was a success, and I'm very proud of the students.   After school, to celebrate being finished, Noor invited me over for a glass of wine.  Afterward, we joined some other teachers on the roof for pizza, drinks, games, and music.  GOOD, good music.  (Well in my opinion.  I'm not sure if everyone else was loving the jams as much as I was, but I clearly didn't care).  Good country and REO Speedwagon (and I think we ended with some BSB) will put anyone (who isn't super lame) in a good mood.  Happy Thursday night to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment