Saturday, November 5, 2016

November 4, 2016: Birthday celebration for Hankie Pank!

I can't believe this little guy is almost one!  He turns one tomorrow, but Kyle is on duty all day tomorrow so we are celebrating tonight.  I'm so thankful I have been able to live near my family and have gotten to experience every day life with them.   Here are some of my favorite things about Henry:

*He loves carrying around a wooden knife.  Sometimes Meg plays around with him and pretends to cut him with it, and he cracks up.  It's morbid and hilarious.

*His head is enormous and his neck fat is out of control.  I have come to love this.

*He loves his brother.  Even when Arthur is beating up on him, Henry can't get enough of it.

*He loves when I shake my ponytail at him.  He laughs and tries to grab it.

*He has the most distinct wail I have ever heard.  It goes, "waaa-aa-aa-aa-aaaa. (take a deep breath)..EHHHHH-HHH.....EHHHH-HHHHHH"

*He's a mini walker.   He walks and makes sounds like a zombie.

*His smile is contagious.  Maybe it's the big blue eyes and snaggle teeth combination...

Happy birthday, Hen Hen.  I love you, and am excited for this next year with you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment