Sunday, November 27, 2016

November 12, 2016: Monterrey, here we come!

It's race weekend!!  Stephanie and I successfully made it to Monterrey and were ready for the half marathon.  On our flight over, a man sitting next to me asked if we were a mother/daughter team.  So...for the rest of the weekend we tried to figure out which one of us looks either really old or really young.  I'm pretty sure he thought I was the mom.  Once in Monterrey we went to the Expo, I spent way too much money on flip belts and running hats and arm warmers and flip belt water bottles because obviously I need all that stuff to make me a better runner.   And obviously I don't get to shop too often, so I go a little nuts when I do.  We ate some incredible sea food and went to bed early so we would be refreshed for our race the next morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment