Sunday, November 27, 2016

November 10, 2016: Are you limping?

That's what my coworker asked me on my way in to the classroom this morning.  I wasn't hurt, so I was a little nervous that I was developing some weird gate that I hadn't noticed.  (Side note:  One time in Chicago a random man on the street stopped me and asked if he could ask me a serious question.  When I said sure, he said, "I've been watching you for a bit and I need to know- are you bow-legged or pigeon-toed?"  So, I am a little sensitive about my walk  :)  ).   When I got to my classroom, I opened my closet and saw my reflection in the mirror, realizing it may have been the extra hundred pounds of teaching crap I was carrying around with me that gave me an odd walk.  Maybe I should invest in a rolling cart.  Or better yet!  One of those suitcases that are motorized and you can ride around on top of them!  It's totally happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment