Thursday, January 12, 2017

January 10, 2017: Single life

I love the single life.   Sometimes I worry that since I have been single for so long, I'm going to have a hard time transitioning into marriage if it ever happens.  I like not shaving my legs.  I like eating like a college boy.  I like my alone time.  I like watching Project Runway and not having to share my hostess cupcakes if I don't want to.  I also really, really like using the other half of my bed as a makeshift dresser/ storage unit.  I can keep clothes, school work, my Bible, and even snacks on that side of the bed for easy accessibility.  It's really quite convenient.   This evening, however, I couldn't find my journal, my eye mask, or my other slipper.   I think I have a problem that only finding a man will eventually solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment