Sunday, January 1, 2017

December 23, 2016: Sneaky Kid

I got to hang out with my little guys tonight while Meg and Kyle went to see a movie.  When it was time to put Henry to bed, Arthur was in the middle of eating popcorn and watching a movie in the living room.  I asked him if he could please finish the bite of popcorn he was working on and then take a short break while I put Henry to bed.  I explained that I was paranoid that he would choke while I was upstairs and that I wouldn't be able to hear him if he was downstairs.  He agreed that he wouldn't eat anymore.  I walked upstairs and put Henry to bed.  When I came out of Henry's room, I could hear a light chomping noise coming from Arthur's bedroom.  I walked in the room but I couldn't see anything.  I called his name, but he didn't answer.  I could still hear the chomping noise though.  I walked further into the room and found him hiding in this tunnel tent thing, sneakily eating more popcorn.  I can't say I was surprised :)

No comments:

Post a Comment