Sunday, January 1, 2017

December 25, 2016: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Kodiak!  This was my first Christmas away from my parents and Jesse.  I cried every three days or so leading up to Christmas, bawled like a baby on Christmas Eve, and had my share of feeling sad today.  But I remembered to praise God each time I was sad, because I have a family who I am close to and love deeply.  We got to facetime while opening presents.  We all laughed at how similar Arthur acted to Meagan in the home videos of when we were kids on Christmas.  I had family time in the morning, went to a potluck with my church family in the afternoon, then headed back to Meg and Kyle's in the evening.  We dominated a 1,000 piece puzzle of a tribute to the 90s.

Overall, a really great Christmas.

This picture is of Arthur wearing a hat he got from Santa.  He decided he needed to keep it on for the rest of present opening.  Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment