Sunday, June 4, 2017

May 4, 2017: I'll do anything for KFC

Steph and I ran up Pillar Mountain tonight.  When you run up a mountain, you tend to get a little hungry afterward.  I really wanted some KFC (which is strange, because I almost ALWAYS crave McDonalds after a workout).  I realized though, that I had forgotten to bring my wallet with me on the run!  I knew I had two rolls of quarters stashed in my middle console from over 3 years ago.  I contemplated (for about 15 seconds) whether or not I was too prideful to pay for my meal in quarters.  Nope.  I was even happier when I realized that I knew the girl working the drivethru window.  She laughed at me, but assured me that someone paying for their meal with 29 quarters was not the strangest thing she has seen from a customer... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment