Sunday, June 25, 2017

June 7, 2017: Grossest humans ever

My friend Joel is neat.  Neat like clean.  He's also neat in the "different and cool" way, but that's not the kind of neat this story is going to talk about.  Some of our friends were talking about tidiness or something and the topic of making our beds came up.  Joel seemed extremely surprised to learn that I have only made my bed a handful of times in my adult life.  Not only surprised... maybe a little appalled.  I think the words, "I just can't believe that.  I never would have thought that about you," (with a slightly disapproving tone) came out of his mouth.   Then I told him that I also eat snacks in bed, and he just about lost it.  :)   So... tonight, Alanna and I decided to watch a movie, eat popcorn, and drink wine in my bed tonight.  Obviously we had to text this picture to Joel...


No comments:

Post a Comment