Wednesday, June 21, 2017

May 19, 2017: Staff Party

We had our end of the year staff party tonight.  Every year, our school rents out the Buskin beach house and we celebrate the end of another (incredibly great and incredibly exhausting) school year. We say goodbye to the teachers who are leaving us, play some ridiculous group games, eat huge amounts of food, sing some karaoke, and spend time with one another without kids around.  This year's theme was Greece, so the games we played were all Olympics related.  Here is Bonnie, getting ready to compete in the hurdles.   Look how intense she gets :)



I feel so fortunate to work at Peterson.  The staff is unbeatable.  I have the best first grade team I could ask for.  My kids are awesome and the parents are supportive.  Even on the most exhausting days, I'm excited to be at school with the kids.  Puffin Pride right here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment