Monday, June 19, 2017

May 17, 2017: Ask and you shall receive...

A group of friends and I have been going through the book of Hebrews together.  We were reading today about Melchizedek, and I was having a hard time remembering when he lived compared to other people.  Just as I was feeling beginning to feel overly frustrated, I just yelled out, "They need to make a big chart that shows when everyone lived.  Like a huge timeline with everyone on it so I can visualize this!"  At the exact moment that this was coming out of my mouth, Fred was in the process of excitedly unfolding this magnificent timeline that they had found on Amazon.  He had read my mind, and the timing was perfect.

This picture just shows a snippet of the entire timeline.  It's pretty phenomenal.  And just what I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment