Saturday, February 16, 2019

January 27, 2019: Headache Yoga


I get nasty headaches after I run.  It most likely has to do with the fact that I am dehydrated all of the time.  I have a small bladder, and having to pee every 20 minutes when youŕe a teacher isn´t ideal… so I deprive my body of water instead.  Makes sense, right?

I´ve heard that if you wear sunglasses while you run it cuts down on headaches, so I started doing that.   I know I put a plug in for goodr running sunglasses before, but seriously, theyŕe fantastic. A couple of my coworkers who are into yoga told me that there are some good yoga poses that help with pesky headaches, so today Sherry showed me this picture.  Looks like Iĺl need to try some of these. And by some of these, I mostly mean the first one. Not sure my body is physically able to do the other two…

No comments:

Post a Comment