Saturday, February 16, 2019

February 8, 2019: Two day training- day 2


Day 2 of training.  While it was a good training, full of applicable, relevant information, it was still the 6th day of work in a row, and my brain was a little fried.  At the first break in the morning, I went to the bathroom, only to find that the toilet´s water pressure was a little low and it wouldn't flush.  Our toilets at school have a hose bidet, and you can control the pressure of the bidet by turning a little knob on the wall next to the toilet.  I saw a similar knob next to this toilet, so I bent over and gave it a quick turn, thinking it might adjust the pressure of the rest of the toilet.  Nope.  It was the knob that actually turned on the bidet.  A massively pressurized jet of bidet water came shooting out of the toilet and soaked me.  I had toilet water dripping from my sweater and my pants.   I had to take my pants and shirt off and WRING WATER out of them.   You know me, I don´t want to make a scene or make anyone cater to me, so I just acted like nothing happened (luckily I was wearing black and dark grey, so you could barely tell I was wet).  I rejoined my group for the rest of the day, damp with bidet water.   You can bet as soon as I got home I was in that shower scrubbing myself.  I couldn't even bring myself to put those clothes in the hamper with the rest of my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment