Saturday, February 9, 2019

January 24, 2019: Oh Lord, my God, You are very great.


My mom and sisters and I are reading through the book ¨Crazy Love" by Francis Chan.  If you haven´t read it, I highly recommend it.  It´s a great look at how intensely awesome Godś love for us is.  We are only on chapter 3, but it has been a great read so far. 

The entire first chapter covers who God is.  God as a creator.  Chan challenges us to look at the world around us and take note of the intricacy of creation.  Some of my favorite passages in the Bible are the ones that talk about God as the almighty creator.  I´ve always loved nature and creation because it reminds me how huge, creative, and intentional God is.  I sent this picture to our family group chat because Psalm 104 is a great reminder of Godś greatness and power.  It´s longer than just this page in the photo, so if you haven´t read it before, look it up.  You can google it if you don´t have a Bible.  Itś a good read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment