Saturday, February 9, 2019

January 25, 2019: they match- ish.


Danielle took a little weekend away and went to the North Coast for a day and a half.  It´s the same Med, but the water out here is so much clearer and brighter than it is in Alexandria.  We spent hours napping, reading, and chatting on the beach. 

Also I bought these ridiculous sunglasses online from goodr.  If youŕe a runner, I highly recommending checking them out (you can get them online at www.goodr.com).  They are the best running sunglasses I have ever used.  No fogging, polarized, no slipping, light weight awesomeness.  Just be aware that they are much more vibrant in real life than they look online.   Every time I have worn them, someone has commented, which was not my intent.   But theyŕe the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment