Saturday, October 27, 2018

October 16, 2018: Hurry up so we can relax!

Tuesdays.  We have staff meetings until 5:00 then straight to the spa for the weekly massage.  Today's meeting went a little late, and by the time I left the meeting, we were cutting it close to be able to get any extra relaxing in (steam room, sauna, hot tub) before our massage started.  I literally ran home after the meeting (yes, it's technically only about .08 miles from my classroom to my house, but there are 3 flights of stairs in there, so yes, it was still a big deal).  By the time we left school, we were definitely cutting it close.  We sped walked down the street, but kept getting held up behind slow walkers.  At one point, I can't remember which one of us it was, but someone muttered, "Hurry up so we can relax!" Which we both found extremely amusing.  Looking back, I have no memory of why I took this picture.  There was a large crowd of people inspecting one of the trams.  No clue why I thought that was picture worthy.  But Danielle was nice enough to pose to give me a reason to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment