Friday, August 12, 2016

July 31, 2016: new roomie for a couple days

Henry got hand, foot, and mouth disease.    So... Arthur gets to have a sleepover at Aunt Mandy's house!  He stayed with me for two nights, and we had a blast.  The only mishap was one night when he fell out of the bed at about 2:30am.  He wondered a little, and I jumped out to check on him.  Since he was already kind of awake, I figured he should go potty.  I took him to the bathroom where he ended up peeing all over the place because he was still basically sleeping.  As he was peeing all over the back of the toilet, I was holding the seat up, and I set it down to grab a towel... Right on his wiener.  The poor kid started screaming, and I tried to console him while also trying not to step in the pee puddle on the floor.  

Aunt Mandy is definitely a newbie.

I made up for it by letting him help me do all my laundry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment