Wednesday, August 24, 2016

August 14, 2016: BUTT SNAG!

We went fishing tonight at the Buskin.  Arthur is surprisingly good at casting!  The kid even had a salmon on his line... Until I lost it for him.  Kyle has done a great job of teaching him casting safety.  He makes sure not to cast when people are near, waits patiently while you untangle his line for him, and knows how to ask for help rather than swing his pole around like a crazy man. At one point, I think he got a little excited and didn't look before casting, because he ended up snagging Kyle in the butt.  Into the flesh.  It was stuck pretty good.  I was first to respond but once I found out that the hook was in kyles butt cheek, I put Barry in charge of digging it out.  I love my brother in law, but we're not that close :).  No surgery needed; Barry got the hook out with minimal damage.  You would have thought it was a major emergency though, by all the yelping that came from Kyle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment