Friday, August 12, 2016

July 27, 2016: birthday buddies!

I had a joint birthday party with my friend Joel today.  We are exactly 10 years apart.  (The candles are supposed to say 23 and 33).   I kind of love that I have friends who are so much younger than I am.  I've always had older friends, or friends who are right around my age, but this is the first time that most of my friends are significantly younger than I am.  At first I was a little self conscious of this, but now I just love it.  These people make me so happy, so why wouldn't I want to be around around them? 

Today I felt really loved on and really blessed to have found such great friends on a tiny little island.  I work with amazing coworkers, have found incredible friends through my church, and have met all sorts of great people in the most random ways.  Cheers to another year of laughs and great conversations with my Kodiak family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment