Monday, December 17, 2018

December 14, 2018: Christmas play day




Our campus was transformed into a winter wonderland today.  The PTA put on a Christmas play day for the kids.  I went down early with my friend Kate so she could get a family photo of her and her two kitties in Santa's chair.  The place was decked out.  Here's just one little corner of the campus, where they had a cute little snow village. 

Also, I missed seeing our head of school dressed as Santa, but I saw pictures of him the next day.  I am PRAYING there is another reason for him to be in costume this year, because the Santa beard our school has is the most hysterical beard I have EVER seen.  Please pray with me that he dresses up again so I can snap a picture and use it on this blog.  You will never forget what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment