Wednesday, June 8, 2016

May 25, 2016: field day!

Greatest Field Day ever!  The teachers who planned this day did an amazing job! We split k-2 kids into mixed groups, so I had kiddos from each grade and class in my group for the day.  I loved having a mixed group for the day!  The kids had fun making new friends and playing the goofy games.  Obviously I had some fun too.  Michelle killed it in the scooter/plunger race, but you can tell by my face I didn't give up! :).  

One thing I love the most about Peterson is how much spirit there is.  The teachers are so dedicated to creating a positive, fun atmosphere for the students.  And the teachers!  For as many tough moments I had this year, I had twice as many moments where I felt so supported, encouraged, celebrated, and loved on by this staff.  And if I feel it, I know these kids are feeling it too.  Way to go, Peterson! 

Seriously, what a blast and awesome way to spend the second to last day of school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment