Thursday, May 12, 2016

May 8, 2016: goodbye brown mountains

I see green!!!!!!  When I moved here, the mountains were this emerald green color.  Breathtaking!  Then fall comes, and they turn this ugly brown color.  Then it snows, and they are beautiful and majestic once again.  Then spring comes, the snow melts, but the mountains stay brown and dull.  Until now! Every day there are larger and larger patches of that gorgeous green.  Summer is right around the corner! 
This mountain is Pyramid, and I haven't climbed it yet.  It's a the top of my list! 

Also I ran 9 miles today.  I am forever grateful for my friend for introducing me to the Moth podcast.  Nothing makes 9 miles go a little faster than listening to a man tell the story of when he tried to cross the English Channel in a bathtub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment