Sunday, May 22, 2016

May 22, 2016: Sunday fellowship

Sunday brunch turned into Sunday Funday at Abercrombie.  We played and ate and sang and played some more.  At one point, I was sitting near the campfire and looked over to see that two of my friends were engaged in an intense game of "we lock our hands together and try to tag one another with our pointer finger."  I can't remember the actual name of the game, but I remember playing it.  In middle school :).  For some reason this made me really happy.  Maybe it was because of the insane intensity they put into a finger tag game.  Seriously, Jim is hovering in the air in this picture!  Lots of random moments today made me smile.  From really funny volleyball mishaps, to friends falling out of trees into pushki, to lighting dandelion bouquets on fire, to terribly hilarious catch phrase guesses, today was a good day for laughs.  And fellowship.  

2 comments: