Sunday, May 22, 2016

May 21, 2016: tide pool addictions

I think I could do this every day.  It's becoming one of my favorite activities in Kodiak.  This picture was my favorite of the day.  I want to start out by saying, Athur was actually a champ.  He wasn't too squeamish, and he even held and poked a couple different creatures throughout the morning.  However, he was very adamant that he did NOT want to touch certain creatures (crabs and big sea stars included).  Other than that, he LOVED looking into the water and watching the crabs scuttle across the rocks.  He was excited about the fish and shells.  At one point I was crouched down touching an anemone, and some creature squirt water nearly in my face.  He cracked up.  I am pretty certain that in this picture he was trying to make an excited face, it just came out as freakishly disgusted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment