Saturday, May 13, 2017

April 5, 2017: Bus Duty is the worst.

So I know that a couple of weeks ago I raved about how much I loved bus duty.  I loved seeing the smiling faces and eager children and everything.  Today I am here to tell you that I was a fool and bus duty is awful.   Well, at least it's awful when it's raining sideways outside and you forgot your rain pants.



You can't really tell in the picture, but my jeans are sopping wet from the tops of my boots up to my upper thigh.  If I could get the wet jeans off, I would have been able to ring water out of them.  My underwear were soaking wet underneath.  I had chaffing on my butt by the end of the day.  The morning smiles were still nice, but I can't say they were worth it.  :)  Lesson learned:  Keep your rain pants stashed in your classroom closet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment