Saturday, May 13, 2017

April 1, 2017: Garage Sale... April Fools!!

There was a huge neighborhood garage sale today.  These are my friends' kids and I am pretty sure their sign says something about all of their prices being fair.  I love it.

I love even more that today is April Fool's Day and it's a SATURDAY so I did not have to spend the entire day hearing TERRIBLE April Fools pranks and jokes from six and seven year olds.  Love them to pieces, but elementary school kids are not even the slightest bit funny when it comes to April Fools.  

"Ms. Kistler, there is an alligator behind you.  April Fools!"
"Ms. Kistler, my name is James.  April Fools!"
"Hey your shirt is blue, APRIL FOOLS!"

Those might be some of the better ones I have heard.  The ones that kinda sorta if you try hard to see make a little bit of sense.   I have literally heard a kid mutter a bunch of nonsense to me and when I asked him to repeat himself because I didn't understand, he just said, "April Fools?"

So yeah, I am happy to be at a garage sale in the pouring, freezing rain rather than at school today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment