Sunday, May 14, 2017

April 13, 2017: Aunt of the Century

Tonight I was watching Henry and Arthur for a little bit.  At one point, all three of us were sitting on the couch reading a story.  Henry began hitting Arthur with a block, so I leaned over Arthur to try to take the block from Henry.  In the process, I accidentally squished Arthur's foot and he began crying.  I tried to console him for a bit, then I leaned down and looked at his foot.  In between his sobs, he started cracking up.  I sat back up and asked him what was so funny.

"I put a big booger in your hair."


This massive boogie was in my hair.  What a freaking punk!  And while you would think that this is the rudest, most disgusting thing your nephew could do to you, you're wrong.  Last year the kid stuck one of his boogers in my mouth.  I know I don't always set the best example around the kid (I'm the one who taught him that it's funny to fart on people), boogers are off limits.  I deserve a medal for dealing with this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment