Sunday, February 5, 2017

January 24, 2017: fun surprise!

I got a little package in the mail yesterday from my friend Sara.  We used to be running buddies in college, and we would wear the most ridiculously bright running outfits.  We called it "brights and tights" runs, and we would run down the streets of Holland "spreading cheer" by waving at strangers in our outrageous clothing.  In her package, she sent me bright nail polish and brightly colored band-aids.  :)  At school today, I got a nasty paper cut.  I don't usually wimp out and put a band-aid on paper cuts, but this one was from a file folder, and if you have ever experienced one of those, you understand why a band-aid was necessary.  I was very excited to bust out a new band-aid.  Even more excited when I realized how perfectly the band-aid matched my rain jacket.  I am clearly the most fashionable injured person on this island. 


No comments:

Post a Comment