Sunday, February 5, 2017

January 25, 2017: Twins

I have posted pictures before of the scripture I write out before I memorize it.  I like to write it out, add word art type things to it, and add pictures in the margins that help me visualize the verse when I am trying to recite it.  Every Tuesday, I help my 5th grade girls at Awana with scripture memorization.  I have one girl who struggles a little with memorization, so I taught her my trick.  She decided to try my strategy.  This is what she came up with:

I love this so much.  Even more, I love that I have also worked on this verse in the past.  My doodles and word art are obviously not as cool as hers are.  I do not have a little guy shaking his head over the word "not."  I'll think about that for the next time though.

This technique helped her a lot!  She flew through verse memorization this week.  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to see the house as her reminder of "refuge".

    ReplyDelete