Wednesday, April 6, 2016

March 28, picture perfect love

I love this picture.  It was on the back of one of my kid's spelling test.  Accordinf to the artist, the prince is giving the princess flowers and chocolates and the other prince is mad because he didn't get to the princess first.  When I asked her how the princess felt about the sad prince she said that the princess would probably like him too if he got to give her his flowers but she might not ever know it because the first prince got her first.  
The saga continues as the second prince tries to take back what could have been his if not for the terrible timing.  The princess has to intercede.  I asked my student who the princess was going to choose and she said the first prince because he saw her first.  


I guess there's something to be said about the ease of having to love the first prince you meet, but sheesh, you better hope you get a good one on the first try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment