Sunday, March 27, 2016

March 27, 2016: Easter Shinnanigans

The unicycle lessons are happening!! As you can see on my face, I wasn't too confident.  But Cory is letting me take his unicycle home so I can keep practicing.  

His deal is that whenever I become confident with this one, I have to try to ride the 5 foot one.  I can't even begin to explain how hilarious and ridiculously awesome it was to watch him ride this up and down the driveway: 
Ha! 

This Easter was a really good one for other reasons too, not just the unicycle.  I practiced lent this year, and I am incrediblly thankful for how God worked in me during this time.  I am thankful for people He has brought into my life who have been challenging me, for the opportunities He has provided for me to share my faith with friends, and for the grace He has shown along the way.  He is a good God.  :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment