Sunday, February 7, 2016

February 7, 2016: The Revenant

Wait, the Super Bowl was today? I chose instead to go see the Revenant, since it was the only time (due to Kodiak's limited movie times) I could see it.  I don't even know who the Broncos were playing today, so this was a much better choice for me.  I used to go to movies alone in Chicago, but this was my first time going alone here.  I thought for sure I would be the only person in the theater but there were a few of us rebels.  I also really loved chatting with the man who sold the tickets today.  Did you know that he once met the entire Raiders team and that they are really nice people? The only time he watches the Super Bowl is when they play.  I told him I just like movies more than football. We're buds now. 

The movie was great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment