Sunday, February 7, 2016

February 3, 2016: Harry Potter Coloring Book!

I got a package in the mail last week with a Harry Potter themed coloring book along with the COOLEST poem written by my good friend Sarah.  I asked her permission to share the poem.  Step aside, Walt Whitman, because your poems haven't made me cry in a while, but this one spoke to my heart immediately:

Roses are red
They sway in the breeze, 
I sure do love macaroni and cheese

But this meal is not complete I think
Without a cold Pepsi cola to drink

So grab these treats and turn to page 15,
You'll probably need the color green

Let's color Dobby from his hair to his toes,
We can relax, chat, and forget any woes, 

With attention to detail, we'll fill in the features,
As we reminisce about magical creatures

Next time page 45 a strong resistance, 
Our love of Harry Potter (and each other) can span any distance

Coloring together our time apart will go fast,
Your friendship is a treasure, it always will last.  


If you didn't get it, she bought us both the same coloring book and we can now color together and chat on the phone. Amazing!! I love her.  

Tonight we colored Dobby. I am hooked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment