Monday, February 1, 2016

February 1, 2016: what is this?!

During class tonight I made my grocery list. I decided to splurge and wrote down Madeleine's on my list since I have been craving them recently.  Then, it was snack break and Michele pointed out to me that someone had brought these things that were a combination of madelines and brownie bites!! Genius!  It was destiny!!  They were actually kind of gross.  
Great in theory but not in reality. 

Also in class today, a teacher we don't know from another school was sharing something about her classroom. Michele leaned over to me and whispered "I bet she is from Michigan. She says 'challenging' just like you do."  I told her she was nuts, there's no way Michiganians have that distinct of an accent. Michele asked the teacher later, and she is totally from Michigan! I was very impressed with Michele. 

No comments:

Post a Comment