Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March 7, 2017: Peter Pan land?

Apparently there is this place in my hometown that people call Peter Pan Land or something like that.  I had never heard of it until today when I was on the phone with Jesse.  I guess it's this really beautiful look out area that takes you to the beach.  Some people go there to smoke a lot of pot, which explains why I had never heard of it in high school.  Anyways, I couldn't get over the idea of there being a well known spot in Ludington that I hadn't ever been to or even heard of.  After hanging up with Jesse, I was scrolling through facebook and saw a friends post about being out there!  I took this picture to show Jesse, and didn't take a picture of anything else today, so you get the privilege of hearing this lame story.  You're welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment