Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March 4, 2017: Coffee to Coffee 5k

Steph convinced me to run a 5k with her.  All the proceeds went to benefit the Kodiak High School track team.  Plus, I haven't run with Steph in a while, so it was a great excuse to do that.  About half way into the run, I tripped over a frozen bump of ice and went flying across it.  I gouged my hand, knee, hip, and elbow.  It was a pretty decent wipe out.  (This happened to be the first day that I have worked out since the toe stubbing incident the weekend prior to this).  I may be the second clumsiest human on the earth.  (My mom is by far the first).  Anyways, I got back up and finished the race with Steph.  We actually tied for first place in our age group and got a free coffee as a prize!  I think we might have been the only two people in our age group, but that is completely irrelevant.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for acknowledging that I hold the title of Queen Clumsy lol

    ReplyDelete