Wednesday, September 14, 2016

September 11, 2016: rough life

I volunteer in the 2s and 3s room once a month during church.  They are an adorable mess of children!  We usually have 11-12 toddlers running around.  It's a lot of playing, a lot of problem solving, a lot of singing, a lot of fun.  A two hour whirlwind of tiny humans "sharing" toys, shoving toy cookies into the back of semi trucks, hauling sea creatures across the land in wheelbarrows, making bonfires out of matchbox cars and Legos, dancing wildly to kiddie Jesus tunes, and showing you the same cool lobster toy 157 times.  Today I was picking up after most of the kids had left, and I turned to see this little guy, nearly passed out on the carpet from exhaustion, along with the other leader in the room.  I died!  I feel the same way, guys. 

1 comment: