Monday, September 10, 2012

September 8, 2012: Wicker Park Madness

Emma and I went to Wicker Park to get some frozen yogurt.  While at the park, we saw a grown woman who looked just like Lady Gaga hula hooping in the park.  Her friend was playing Bop-It next to her.  Kind of weird, but I loved it.  Across the park was a man sitting on a bench feeding a pigeon right out of his hand. Kind of gross, but I loved it too.  As Emma and I walked to the car, we saw a zombie bride walking across the street.  Very strange, but I loved it too.  A few minutes later she had joined up with her zombie husband and they were chatting and eating hotdogs together.  Over the next 15 minutes, we saw 10 more zombies walking randomly down the sidewalks.  Some growled at the non zombies on the sidewalk.  Others acted like it was totally normal to be in dead person attire.  Either way, it was really bizzare; and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment