Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 21, 2012: failure

Yep, I didn't take a picture today.  The first day that I missed one.  In my defense, it was a rough day full of distractions.  I am definitely going to ask for a little cheese with my whine and write about my excuse for not getting a picture in.  If you don't care, you can move on to September 22 where I have a nice picture of a vineyard. 

We were heading to Michigan this evening to celebrate a friend's birthday.  My intention was to get to the place we were staying and take pictures of the place when we got in.  However, my car broke down before we even got to the highway.  It had been making weird noises the week before, so I took it to the dealership.  They had looked it over and told me there was nothing wrong with it.  So I was a but upset when the entire car shut off and the dash read, "engine malfunction."  It was about 7:30 PM and we had originally planned to leave by 5:30.  So we tried to restart the car (successfully) and drove it back to my house.  We loaded up a friend's car instead, and made it safely to Michigan.  Taking a picture was not a priority.  Saying bad words about my car dealership was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment