Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 11, 2012: Who's your tiger...?

...Miguel Cabrera!

We all know that my family believes I am the Tigers' bad luck charm.  After watching nearly 20 games, I have only seen them win twice.  

I am happy to say, after tonight's game, we can make it THREE times!  Tigers (and Mandy) VICTORY!  The best part of the game was when a foul ball was hit straight at us.  It ricocheted off of the seat next to us and went flying at Katie.  In a combined attempt to defend herself and catch the ball, she swatted it with her hand and sent it sailing a few seats away.  The entire time I stood by jumping and yelling, "OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! YOU TOUCHED IT! THAT WAS AWESOME!"  I gained my composure and turned around to see the entire row behind us laughing at me.  I apologized and explained I tend to get over excited.  The lady behind me laughed and said, "That's ok.  That was cute as hell!"

GO TIGERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment