Sunday, September 9, 2012

September 4, 2012: Faces of 303


I survived my first day!  The kiddos were great.  I have a really diverse room of second graders.  There are 29 of them, and each one has a big personality.  This is going to be a fun year.  
My favorite quotes thus far:

-"When I grow up I want to work in an office and work from 9:00AM to 5:00 PM"

Student:  Ms. Kiss, I have to go to the bathroom
Me (aka Miss Kiss):  We have break in 10 minutes can you hold it?
Student: I think so.  (goes back to his desk and returns in 5 minutes).  Miss Kiss, I am floating in my own shoes right now.
Me:  Did you have an accident?
Student: (looking like I am the dumbest adult he has ever had to converse with) No, it's just a figure of speech.  It means I still really have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment