Friday, March 8, 2019

February 24, 2019: Sociopathic travel buddy


We have a LONG summer break this year.  I think it's 10 weeks.  I'll be back in the states for about 3 weeks of the break, and the rest of the summer I will be traveling.  I'm spending a week and a half walking the Camino in Portugal with some teacher friends.  After we finish the Camino, my sister, Meagan, is meeting me in Lisbon, and we will spend almost two weeks exploring Portugal and Spain.  As of now, our list includes Lisbon, Sintra, beaches in the Algarve, Seville, Granada, and Barcelona.  As I type it out, I am realizing that's quite a lot, and we might need to trim it down a bit!  We started a google doc and have color coded our notes so we can keep track of the logistics and who adds which details.  I was looking through Meg's recent additions when I noticed this alarming side note.

Funny, Meg.   REEEEEAL funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment