Friday, March 8, 2019

February 22, 2019: standard yoga by the sea picture


There was a zumba instructors conference happening at the hotel this weekend.  This meant we got to witness LOTS of enthusiastic zumba classes on the beach.  Even better, we got to see these instructors take countless selfies and inspirational workout posed- pictures with the sea in the background.   The beach is has little cabanas scattered around, but they aren't in use right now, so they look more like little stages.  Lots of photoshoots here.  This morning, I pulled a muscle in my back while I was trying to move my beach chair back into the sun.  (Rough life, I know).  I moved on to one of these platforms to stretch, and was immediately inspired to take my own inspirational, insta-worthy stretching pose.

Nailed it.

*I hope I don't offend anyone who loves taking inspirational pictures of themselves in front of beautiful things.  I get it.  I'm just too awkward to be that person.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment