Tuesday, December 6, 2016

November 30, 2016: My dirty little blog

Alanna came into my room tonight and I was updating my blog.  After a nice life discussion, I was showing her how I recently started looking at my blog "stats" to see where some people who read my blog live, how people stumble across this blog online, and who (other than my few friends and family) actually look at this thing.  It's really fun to see that people from Russia, France, Portugal, Poland, China, and the Ukraine have looked at my little blog before.   I'm sure they never come back to read about the random happenings in some weird girl's life, but thanks for popping over for a quick look!  Anyway, we started looking at the section of the stats that tell me how people find my blog.  This site came up as one of the feeder sites for my blog.   It all makes perfect sense.  Most of my  blog entries detail the true, filthy tales of lust and evil in my own life.  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment