Monday, December 26, 2016

December 8, 2016: Santa Claws

We have our staff Christmas party tomorrow.   The winner of the festive Christmas sweater contest gets to have his/her own spray painted, festive parking space.   Game on.


Not bad for a homemade shirt.  I made it in honor of my one student who acts like a velociraptor every day.  There is literally at least one time a day when I have to remind him that only young humans, not raptors, get to participate in certain activities.  I thought he'd love the shirt.  Turns out he didn't really care.  I forgot that 6 year olds don't really appreciate the wit behind claws/Clause.

Also, I ended up getting second place in the sweater contest.  My winning coworker was wearing a shirt with a Christmas unicorn barfing up candy canes.  Tough to beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment