Monday, December 26, 2016

December 7, 2016: Love me some Jesse

Happy birthday, Jesse!  My youngest sister turns 26 today!  I can't begin to express what a blessing she is.  She is the most forgiving, patient, selfless, humble, and kind hearted woman I know.  She also happens to be the most ridiculous human I know.  I love that she lets me laugh at her, both when she's trying to be a weirdo, and when it just happens naturally.

I miss her deeply.


Jesse, thank you for challenging me to love other people more completely, to take risks in life, and to have fun!  I love that you bring out the inner cheeseball in me.  I really hope that at some point life brings us back to the same place, but I am so thankful that even if it doesn't, we know the distance won't keep us from being close.   Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment