Saturday, October 1, 2016

September 30, 2016: galley tables

Galley Tables is one of my favorite things in Kodiak.  I love people and their stories.  If you haven't heard me rave about Galley Tables yet, get ready.  It's a once a month event where 7 people share 7 minute stories about their lives focused on a specific theme.  Tonight's theme was "Xtratuf."  One lady walked on stage carrying a really wonky looking map of Michigan with two signs reading "paradise" and "hell."  Her story was about a bike journey that she took starting from Hell, MI and ending in Paradise, MI.  This made me so happy because I have run through Hell, MI and have a tshirt that says "I ran through Hell."  I have yet to make it to Paradise, but I might need to check it out the next time I go home! 


No comments:

Post a Comment