Sunday, October 16, 2016

October 13, 2016: don't be jelly about my sqord

Check out my sqord.  It's a Fitbit for kids! There is an organization that gives them to Kodiak students free of charge to use in the schools.  They track student activity and you can log on to a website, create an avatar, challenge your friends and teachers, and earn cool rewards.  I refused to join the Fitbit craze, but I am all about my sqord.  I created my avatar and everything.  She has long hair (a girl can dream.  Plus all the short hair options were ugly) and a puffy coat.  The only lame thing about my sqord is that it doesn't tell time, so I have to wear it next to my watch, which looks a little ridiculous :) 

The kids get theirs on Monday, and then we begin our challenges! They are so excited.  Obviously I am too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment