Monday, October 5, 2015

October 3, 2015: Kodiak vs. Barrow

I guess there is a show called "Football Town: Barrow, Alaska" or something like that. I really need to start watching these Alaska shows now that I live here. Anyways it's a show about the HS football team in Barrow, which is the town in the most northern part of Alaska, near the Arctic circle. Kodiak played Barrow today, so I went to watch the game. I can actually say I really have enjoyed watching HS sports this weekend. And I probably watched more this weekend than I ever did when I was actually in HS myself! 

Kodiak lost the game by the way.  Barrow's team was tiny (in number) but the kids were huge (maybe all that muktuk)? So our loss will be televised, but the kids had some great plays in there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment